Do you want to know what the future of your country will look like? Let me give you a few tips to ponder on, so you can know where your country is headed.
1. Look at all the people occupying political offices today from the local level to the state level and then to the federal level. Do they have the developmental mindset or are they in office for personal aggrandizement? Remember, Most of them will still be around politics for the next few decades.
2. Look at the mindset of the average young person in your country. Check out their value system and general perspective about life. What do you think matters the most to them?
3. Look at the education system in your country. Remember, there’s a difference between going to school and actually being educated. What’s the percentage of the truly educated/sound minds in your country?
4. Look at the religious organizations in your country. What kind of teachings do people get from religious establishments and how well does it transform them?
5. Look at the public and private sectors in your country. What sort of synergy exists between the two sectors?
6. Look at the richest people in your country. How did they make their wealth? Are they affiliated to the government?
7. Finally, look at the traditional institutions and the character of the traditional rulers in your country. Are they the type that receives a bribe from the government and twists the truth?
Answer the above questions honestly because that is the future of your country. The future is not in front of you. The future is right inside you. What is happening in your country today is the consequences of yesterday’s decisions. What will happen tomorrow are the consequences of today’s decisions. it’s not rocket science. Life is about principles. Your input determines your output.
I don’t mean to spoil your day. I just want to open your eyes so you can begin to plan your life better!
The Miss Universe-Greatest Celebration of Women
-SOFIE ZERUTO The Miss Universe Organization is a global, inclusive of organizations that celebrates all cultures, backgrounds and religions. It creates and provide a safe space for women to share their stories and drive impact personally, professionally, and philanthropically. The women who participate in this…
All Africa Music Awards; Categories and Regions
-MUSIC IN AFRICA All Africa Music Awards (also referred to as AFRIMA) is an annual awards event. The awards event was established by the International Committee AFRIMA, in collaboration with the African Union (AU) to reward and celebrate musical works, talents and creativity around the African continent while promoting…
African Acts And The Grammy Award
-FUMILAYO KANMODI African music is now getting much-deserved recognition, and talented stars have been rewarded for their hard work. One award many covet has always been the Grammy Award, and we have had African acts that have received the award. In our little way of…
Nigeria’s Former Jonathan Tells African Leaders To Put Humanity First
Joke Falaju, Abuja Bags African Heritage awardFormer President Goodluck Jonathan has urged African leaders privilege to hold public offices to become servants of the people, and not turn themselves into the “bosses of the people”.Jonathan stated this while receiving the African Democracy and Peace Icon…
The Risk And Reward Of ChatGPT In Cybersecurity
Juan is an experienced CTO with a demonstrated history of working in the computer and network security industry. He is an information technology professional skilled in SAP and Oracle applications, computer forensics, vulnerabilities research, IPS/IDS and information security. Unless you’ve been on a retreat in…
Explained – History Of Money From Fiat To Crypto
What is money? Money as a concept has been a cornerstone of human civilization and economic development. To start with the latter, money is a method of storing value and worth, and it also functions as a medium of exchange that allows individuals to exchange…
Studies Show That Nigerian Crypto Foreign Investment Is At A Record Low
Foreign direct investment in Nigeria fell by 33% last year due to a severe shortage of dollars, which discouraged crypto companies from expanding into the country. The largest economy in Africa has a foreign investment problem despite exponential growth in crypto adoption. The National Bureau…
Growing The Bitcoin Development Ecosystem In Africa
– Abubakar Nur Khalil | Bitcoin Magazine Bitcoin development in Africa, with a proper regulatory environment, could equally accelerate the continent and the technology. In this piece, we’ll be analyzing the current state of the Bitcoin developer ecosystem in Africa, ways to improve it and…